About Me

I am a wife and mom to 4. My family is my masterpiece. God has blessed me immensely and I thank Him every day.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family Traditions

I would like to think our family is rich with traditions. We have something for everything. Every holiday, birthday, season, we even have traditions for when someone has surgery or breaks a bone! Easter is no exception. We get up early, see what the Easter Bunny has left. Go to church, go to Grandma Karen and Grandpa Bill's for baskets and breakfast after church. Return to our house for a fun hunt with our cousins, stuff ourselves with delicious food and then, well then it's one of our favorite traditions. It is literally a very silly tradition, but one of our favorites. The family silly string fight. We head to the park armed with cases of silly string. This fight includes men, women and children. There is no mercy. We run around like crazy people shooting each other with can after can of silly string. I have to say it's one of the most fun moments of the year. Maybe because it's one of those times everything stops and we just get to be silly and have fun. Life gets so rushed, so serious, so exhausting at times. If you need a good stress reliever, stock up on some silly string and start a new family tradition! I promise you will laugh till it hurts! Thank you God for blessing me immensely.

No comments:

Post a Comment