About Me

I am a wife and mom to 4. My family is my masterpiece. God has blessed me immensely and I thank Him every day.

Monday, October 25, 2010

More Firsts

As I mentioned before, we have had a lot of firsts recently.
Our firstborn celebrated his 18th birthday. Our first adult.
Along with turning 18 he has chosen a college. He arranged
visits, applied, and talked to the cross country coach all on
his own. We could not be prouder. Or can we? He has been 
accepted and based on academics he has received scholarship
offers. He also recently signed a letter of intent and will also
be receiving cross country/track scholarships. We are so proud of
him. I of course am saddened to see my baby grow up and not need
me quite so much, but it is a comforting feeling to see what he can do
on his own. I have no doubts that he has a bright future, he knows where
he wants to go and how to get there. He has focus, and his faith.
 It's good to know life has a lot to offer him, but even better to know that he has a lot
 to offer life! I know that to grow and become the man God intended I have to let
go, and that's not easy. I also have no doubts that this fine man will remember
where his story began and always find time to come home. Thank you God for
blessing us immensely.



1 comment:

  1. How wonderful to see the fruits of your labors...with help from Above.
    I, too, am so proud and so blessed! xo

    ReplyDelete